- RECIPROCAL PLAYING PRIVILEGES
Full Golf Members who join a Silver Club have access to all Silver and Gold Clubs without a reciprocal fee (subject to availability). Silver Full Club Members have access to Platinum Clubs for a reciprocal fee. Reciprocal fees are waived if the Member's Home Club is closed for a non-Member, full shotgun event.
Full Golf Members who join a Gold Club have access to all Silver, Gold and Platinum Clubs without a reciprocal fee (subject to availability). Gold Full Members have access to Prestige Clubs for a reciprocal fee which are subject to change. Reciprocal fees are waived if the Member's Home Club is closed for a non-Member, full shotgun event.
Full Golf Members who join a Platinum or Prestige Club have access to all ClubLink Florida Clubs without a reciprocal fee (subject to availability).
- HOME CLUB TEE TIME ACCESS PRIORITY
In order to protect Members’ access to tee times at their Home Club, each property will designate enough tee times for Home Club Members and their guests during peak times. Peak times may vary and are defined by the Home Club Members’ playing patterns.
- GOLFING GUESTS
Members may bring guests to join them for golf, subject to availability and applicable Member guest rates. Guests must be accompanied by a ClubLink Member at all times unless prior arrangements are made with the golf shop.
- COURSE ETIQUETTE (GENERAL INFORMATION) INCLUDING SAFETY
Please use this information as a reference and see the Golf Shop staff if you have any questions.
- Always replace your divots and/or fill with sand and seed mix provided
- Keep pace during your round
- Be quiet when golfers are preparing to hit their shot
- Always rake bunkers after use
- Play `Ready Golf' but always be aware of fellow golfers' position around you
- Respect on course signage and directions from Starters and Play Coordinators
- Ball "hawking" or "hunting" is prohibited
- Always replace your divots and/or fill with sand and seed mix provided
- Using the golf course cart paths to travel to and from the clubhouse is strictly forbidden
- IDENTIFICATION/CHECKING-IN AT THE CLUBHOUSE
Members must check in at the golf shop prior to using the golf amenities at any ClubLink Club, and must carry their membership card with them at all times. Members must present their membership card when making any purchases on their ClubLink account.
- TEE TIME RESERVATIONS
Members have 14-day advance booking privileges through LinkLine, our toll-free centralized tee time reservation call centre or LinkLine OnLine which is accessible through the Club website.
- TEE TIME CANCELLATIONS
Non-weather related tee time cancellations are required no less than 24 hours prior to play. To cancel a player or an entire tee time, Members are required to contact LinkLine at 800-273-5113. Members who do not cancel their scheduled tee time before 24 hours in advance are subject to a cancellation fee. You may also cancel your tee time via Linkline Online or by calling the Scepter Golf Shop at 813-634-4393.
- DRESS CODE POLICY
Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times on the Golf Course and Driving Range.
Appropriate Golf Course attire includes: Collared golf shirts, mock-neck shirts, golf slacks or golf shorts. Golf shoes or any athletic shoes without spikes. Inappropriate Golf Course attire includes: gym shorts, track / sweat suits, beach wear, ripped or frayed clothing of any kind. Shoes with metal cleats or spikes.
Appropriate Driving Range attire includes: Collared golf shirts, mock-neck shirts, golf slacks or golf shorts, shirts without collars, well kept jeans. Golf shoes or any athletic shoes without spikes. Ladies: sleeveless collared shirts are permitted, as are t-shirts with sleeves. Inappropriate Driving Range attire includes: Ripped or frayed Jeans or clothing of any kind, gym shorts, track / sweat suits, beach wear, tank tops or cutoffs. Shoes with metal cleats or spikes. Ladies, please no tank tops.
If you are unsure about your attire, feel free to speak to the Scepter Golf Professional by calling the golf shop at 813-634-4393.
- SOFT SPIKES
ClubLink courses are soft spike only. This policy reflects our ongoing effort to provide you with the best possible course conditions. Please make every effort to communicate this policy to your guests.
- CART RENTAL
All Florida Clubs are cart mandatory properties. In conjunction with the rental a golf cart, the driver/renter of the cart accepts that he or she will operate the cart in a safe manner, will adhere to all rules set forth by the Club and/or ClubLink, and accepts complete liability for any damages to the golf cart or personal property. The driver/renter voluntarily agrees and accepts the risks of using a golf cart, and on behalf of the driver/renter, any passengers in the cart, any personal representatives and heirs hereby voluntarily release ClubLink its owners, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, causes of actions, suits, judgments that may in any way or manner arise out of use of the golf cart. It is strictly forbidden that a minor or any individual without a valid driver’s license operate the golf cart. The driver/renter of the golf cart will return the golf cart to the locally designated return area, not leave the golf cart in the car parking lot and for further safety will have possession/control of golf cart keys if the golf cart is ever left unattended.
- PACE OF PLAY
It is important to understand what is an appropriate pace of play, and not to generalize or suggest that a standard round at every club equate to 4 hours. We follow an objective to rate by time, how long it should take a foursome to play each hole at the respective club. By rating each hole, we can formulate an appropriate pace of play for the front and back nine (the pace of play for a front nine and back nine often differ). The resulting pace of play for eighteen holes will often exceed four hours. More consistent course playing times can be achieved with a greater pace of play awareness. The Starter and Play Coordinators facilitate this awareness. Please refer to the Time Pace Chart for an example of how pace of play can be affected by time allowed to complete holes.
- RAIN CHECK POLICIES
For all forms of guest fees or reciprocal fees paid other than for Corporate Events, the following structure applies for granting of Rain Checks regardless of weather conditions at the start of play:
- In the event a person does not complete 6 holes due to inclement weather, an 18 hole Rain Check shall be granted
- In the event a person does complete 7 holes but not more than 13 holes, a 9 hole Rain Check shall be granted
- CELL PHONE USAGE
Cell phones are permitted on ClubLink courses and in clubhouses. Members and Guests are encouraged to exercise discretion of use such that golfing/dining experiences are not diminished for other Members and Guests.
- PRACTICE FACILITIES
Always check in with the Golf Shop prior to using practice facilities. Always obey signage stay within teeing ground space provided and only hit in the direction of provided target areas.
Guidelines for all Scepter Members wishing to maintain a Handicap Index
- Each player will try to make their best score at every hole in every round.
- Each player will try to make most of their golf rounds eligible for posting.
- All acceptable scores are to be posted within the same day of play using one of the following methods:
- Posting at terminal in the Pro Shop
- GHIN Mobile app or home computer
- Returned to the Golf Shop for posting - scorecards must include first and last name of player and tee color.
- Fixture Groups: the fixture group captain is responsible for the group. We recommend the captain verify the scores of their players and monitor that the scores are posted. An alternative to individuals posting, the Golf Shop will post scores for Fixture Groups provided the group captain collects the cards, verifies the score, with full name and tee color noted on the cards. [Fixture groups are a privilege and failure to comply may result in the cancellation of the group’s Fixture status.]
- ALCOHOL POLICY FOR MEMBERS AND GUESTS
Members and guests are strictly prohibited from bringing their own alcohol onto a ClubLink property in accordance with all applicable liquor licensing regulations.
- NO DOGS PERMITTED ON THE GOLF COURSE
To make our golf courses enjoyable for all, the following policy will be enforced at all times.
No Member or Guest owning or having custody, care or control of a dog shall allow the dog to be on the golf course, on or off leash. If your dog is a designated service dog, you must have your paperwork with you.